Integrative Transpersonal Psychotherapy in Harefield, Uxbridge
Hello and welcome to my website
My name is Natalia and I am an experienced UKCP registered trainee psychotherapist on accredited Integrative Transpersonal Counselling and Psychotherapy Diploma course. I also hold a certificate in Counselling skills.
I offer affordable, open-ended counselling and psychotherapy in Harefield village near Uxbridge, Hillingdon to individuals. I am committed to providing the best service in a safe and confidential environment and my work is under supervision. I have worked for a few years in a voluntary sector, as well as, in private practice with clients from various walks of life .
Counselling/Psychotherapy can help you:
- feel held, respected and listened to in difficult times
- gain insight into your experiences, feelings and behaviour
- create a space solely for you to explore thoughts, feelings and process your experiences in a safe, supportive environment
- feel more confident in going out into the world and change your behaviours and responses mirrored through a relationship with a therapist
- gain a better understanding of patterns in your life and allow for changes to occur
- explore your potential as a human being
- change your thinking and response to situations with a better insight
- get back to your true nature and realise your potential
My interests lie in the following areas:
- supporting and being with individuals at times of loss. Bereavement, loss of identity, loss of relationship, etc.
- helping individuals to work towards making changes in their lives and understanding themselves better, facilitating the process of self-discovery and self-reflection. Relationships with others and yourself
- living with a sense of purpose and meaning and finding light amidst darkness, seeing all experiences as an opportunity for growth and healing. Your place in the world and making meaning while going through a dark period
- reclaiming your true nature and values, reconnecting to your heart's desires and innate qualities
- personal Shadow and exploring all sides to a personality with an aim to reconnect to your whole nature
- establishing practical routines based on the practice of mindfulness and awareness. Anxiety, feelings of overwhelm
- working with life transitions and accompanying you on a journey of adapting to changes in an effective and insightful way
Sessions take place in my 'Healing Shed' - a comfortable, peaceful and cosy space in a peaceful location surrounded by nature. I also have a practice in Hanwell/Ealing (West London)
I work as a psychotherapist/counsellor with the following issues and concerns:
- life purpose
- spiritual growth
- life crisis
- bereavement and loss
- women issues
- inner child work
- Shadow work
I work in an integrative holistic way and sessions are tailored to your individual needs taking into account your psychological, mental, emotional, physical and spiritual aspects.
If you are looking for a counsellor/psychotherapist in Harefield, Uxbirdge, Hillingdon do get in touch either by phoning me on 07710 490239 or by clicking here to send me an email. I also practice in Hanwell/Ealing (West London)