Psychotherapist and Counsellor in Harefield, Uxbridge
"Thank you for your expert support over the last months. You have been brilliant in guiding me out of a dark place and I will always remember your skillful observations as I gain my life". Lynda
I am an experienced accredited psychotherapist/counsellor in Harefield, Uxbridge, offering short-term counselling and open-ended psychotherapy sessions, Harefield, Uxbridge. Daytime and evening appointments available.
In addition to my face-to-face counselling/psychotherapy sessions, Harefield, Uxbridge I also offer:
- Skype sessions
- Nature therapy
- Home visits
If you are looking for a counsellor/psychotherapist in Harefield, Uxbridge please get in touch for an informal chat with no obligation either by phoning me on 07710 490239 or by clicking here to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.
I am committed to providing the best service in a safe and confidential environment. Over the years I have worked as a counsellor/psychotherapist, Harefield, Uxbridge in a voluntary sector, NHS and in private practice with clients from various walks of life.
Integrative Transpersonal Psychotherapy/Counselling in Harefield, Uxbridge can help you:
- discover what you need to do differently to get more of what you want in life
- gain insight into your experiences, feelings and behaviour
- explore, discover and nurture desired feelings and behaviours
- understand yourself better and increase awareness
- provide emotional support through difficult life situations and transitions
- develop skills for living the best life possible
- feel more confident in a relationship with yourself and others
- gain a better understanding of patterns in your life and allow for changes to occur
- explore your potential as a human being and rediscover meaning
- change your thinking and response to situations with a better insight
- get back to your true nature, rediscover life purpose and realise your potential
As a psychotherapist/counsellor, Harefield, Uxbridge I cover the following areas:
- domestic violence and abuse
- life purpose and meaning
- spiritual growth, awakening and experiences
- life crisis
- difficult family dynamics
- masculine/feminine balancing
- bereavement and loss
- women issues
- female anger
- inner child therapy
- life transitions and changes
- identity crisis and issues
I work in an Integrative holistic way and therapy sessions, Harefield, Uxbridge, are tailored to your individual needs taking into account your psychological, mental, emotional, physical and spiritual aspects.
My counselling/psychotherapy areas of interest and expertise lie in:
- being with individuals'experiences at times of loss. Bereavement, loss of identity, loss of a relationship, a job, a sense of self, purpose and meaning
- helping individuals to work towards making changes in their lives and understanding themselves better, facilitating the process of self-discovery, self-awareness and self-reflection. Relationships with others and yourself
- living with a sense of purpose and meaning and finding light amidst darkness, seeing all experiences as an opportunity for growth and healing. Your place in the world and making meaning
- reclaiming your true nature and values, reconnecting to your heart's desires, innate qualities and soul nature
- personal Shadow and exploring all sides to a personality with an aim to reconnect to your whole nature. Finding way back home, back to yourself
- working with nature as a medium of expressing feelings and learning to be aware and on establishing a relationship with yourself and outside world, tapping into inner resources. Nature based psychotherapy and working outdoors
- exploring and understanding feelings and emotional states better, becoming more emotionally intelligent and learning ways of responding that serve you
- establishing practical routines based on the practice of mindfulness and awareness. Anxiety, feelings of overwhelm
I work with the following approaches to psychotherapy:
Humanistic - helping you to realise your potential and create a healthy self-concept through a client-centred approach and creating an environment of non-judgement, acceptance, honesty and positive regard.
Psychodynamic - lets us look at patterns and experiences created overtime that led you to your current position, together we work on past wounds and memories. It is based on the idea that the past has an impact on your experiences and feelings in the present. We focus on important relationships, e.g. primary caregivers, who might have set a pattern to how you relate to others in your life.
Existential - focusing on 'here and now' we work on choices we have available in a current situation, taking responsibility for your life and making decisions.
Transpersonal -emphasises personal empowerment and human potential. Its belief is that whatever the hardships of your experiences, your core essence, soul remains undamaged. It is a process of coming back to your true self. We look beyond the 'personal', your true, innate nature including Divine qualities aiming to integrate all parts of you as a whole for optimum functioning. This way of working is creative and keeps in mind each person's potential and unique qualities to create a healthy and happy life.
Gestalt - dynamic, experiential way of working with what is present in the moment and finding resolutions to difficult situations through dialogue and engagement in the here and now.
Bodywork - working with energies in the body, Chakras correspondences with emotions and physical symptoms, locations for difficult feelings and memories, working with breath.
CBT - cognitive behavioural therapy techniques to change patterns of thinking and, therefore, ways of feeling and behaving. Working with re-framing, changing negative self-talk, challenging automatic negative thinking and introducing daily tasks for optimum functioning.
Creative techniques - accessing unconscious material through engaging with automatic writing, spontaneous drawing, visualisations, breathing and meditation. This also includes working with dreams.
Dream work - engaging with dreams and finding out what makes sense to you, looking at symbols, themes and feelings encountered. Using a technique, which also allows us to go back into a dream to explore a theme or a feeling further, which could lead to insights, resolutions and transformations.
Please note that I currently don't work with couples, children or adults under the age of 20.
Would you like to find out how counselling/psychotherapy, Harefield, Uxbridge can help you? Do get in touch for an informal, no obligation assessment session.
"Thank you. I could not have done it without you. Thank you for allowing me to be myself. I felt so comfortable and whatever I brought it was always received and accepted. I learnt so much. What a journey." Tina
"Natalia has been very good. I have learnt so much about myself. At all times I had confidence in her skills and technique and I got exactly what I needed from my sessions, which helped me better understand and address my difficulties." Karina
"Natalia is a psychotherapist in Harefield, whose work demonstrates a high level of competence and experience. She is good at enabling clients to grow." Holly
"I have worked with Natalia on a long-term basis face-to-face and over Skype. She is warm and accepting. I won't hesitate to recommend her and feel I can always reach out to her if I need to in future. My sessions have given me clarity and reassurance that I can have a happy and fullfilling life ". Sophie
"Just to say thank you for what you have done for me with my problems, which were many. It has been so good meeting you and I wish you the very best for the future". Margaret
"I am glad I came to counselling. I realised that it is ok to feel what I feel and talking feels good. I feel lighter, more focused and look forward to the future. Thank you". Charlie